Photobucket

:wedding bell(e)s & other stuff:

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

why all this brouhaha? because its my day

and it's coming at last. and its coming fast. sometimes life knocks you for a loop and you're down and out for the count. sometimes, someone up there listens to you and your heart's deepest desire does come true. all this brouhaha is just the beginning of the whirlwind, the madness, the full-on emotional atyachaar (;)) that an Indian wedding is.

Bring it on!

===================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


:about me:
(and us!)

||M & S||

He's 27. I'm 26. And now that I've revealed our ages, I can't give you any more information!

:archives:

August 2009 September 2009 November 2009

:the countdown: